You better believe it, the day you all have been waiting for has finally arrived. The Lunar team proudly announce the final release of Lunar Linux 1.7.0 codename ‘Sinus Successus’.
Like the phoenix rising from the ashes Lunar Linux is back with a vengeance; a lot of overhauling have been done all over the core tools, packages, installer and the ISO-builder. Even though our journey to reach this milestone have been a long one we hope that the changes and quality improvements we’ve made was worth the wait. So what are you waiting for? Go grab a copy of Lunar Linux while it is hot!
- The Lunar team
New features in 1.7.0
- Out with sysvinit (gasp!) in with systemd (wth?!)
- Kernel 3.16.3, gcc 4.9.1 and glibc 2.19
- Added support for btrfs filesystem
- Grub2 or lilo, pick your poison
- Improved installer
- Now with initrd support
- A bunch of updated modules!