As people have started asking if Lunar-Linux were a dead project, we would like to inform you that it is not. Developers are working on improving the Lunar components and new/updated modules that hit the Moonbase every week.
The next installation ISO has been in development for some time now and there have been 4 [...]
IntroductionWelcome to the official Lunar Linux website! Lunar is a source-based distribution for 32 and 64bit Intel or AMD systems with simple, yet powerful package management and system administration tools. If you want a flexible system built from source that is easy to install and maintain, you should try Lunar!
- Marcus on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- oui on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Unni on Lunar Linux 1.7.0-rc2 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Service transition
- Anonymous on Service transition
- Demetri Salamander on About me
- engelsman on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- wdp on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- Striker on Wiki Updated
- ZopeInterface: don't built pth files
- gdal: Adjusting BUILD need --root=/ for the python3 install else lunar fix Python kicks off
- mpg123: version bumped to 1.21.0.
- nfs-utils: version bumped to 1.3.1.
- lxsession: version bumped to 0.5.0.
- zsh: version bumped to 5.0.7.
- mercurial: version bumped to 3.1.2.
- Python-3: version bumped to 3.4.2.
- sudo: version bumped to 1.8.11p1.
- lunar, theedge: version 16