XOrg has been updated in moonbase to version X11R7.3
Updating from the previous version in moonbase should be handled automatically by lunar update.
However, there are 2 caveats:
If, after updating, your mouse is not working, please recompile xf86-input-mouse via lin xf86-input-mouse. Restart X afterwards. The current NVIDIA driver (100.14.11) [...]
XOrg7 has been updated in moonbase to version X11R7.1.
This version was tested extensively and updating from X11R7 should be a no brainer. (just let lunar update handle it). For updating from X11R6.x series i point you to the forums and the wiki.
When you face problems do not hesistate to file a [...]
I’ve just released the xorg-7.0 tree in the zbeta section of moonbase.
Many of you know Moe and me have been working on this first release for X11R7 for quite a long time.
Before you type in `lin XOrg7`, I’d like to point you to the documentation page in the lunar-linux wiki [...]
IntroductionWelcome to the official Lunar Linux website! Lunar is a source-based distribution for 32 and 64bit Intel or AMD systems with simple, yet powerful package management and system administration tools. If you want a flexible system built from source that is easy to install and maintain, you should try Lunar!
- Marcus on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- oui on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Unni on Lunar Linux 1.7.0-rc2 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Service transition
- Anonymous on Service transition
- Demetri Salamander on About me
- engelsman on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- wdp on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- Striker on Wiki Updated
- ZopeInterface: don't built pth files
- gdal: Adjusting BUILD need --root=/ for the python3 install else lunar fix Python kicks off
- mpg123: version bumped to 1.21.0.
- nfs-utils: version bumped to 1.3.1.
- lxsession: version bumped to 0.5.0.
- zsh: version bumped to 5.0.7.
- mercurial: version bumped to 3.1.2.
- Python-3: version bumped to 3.4.2.
- sudo: version bumped to 1.8.11p1.
- lunar, theedge: version 16