You better believe it, the day you all have been waiting for has finally arrived. The Lunar team proudly announce the final release of Lunar Linux 1.7.0 codename ‘Sinus Successus’.
Like the phoenix rising from the ashes Lunar Linux is back with a vengeance; a lot of overhauling have been done all over the [...]
Some might have believed we were down for the count, but on the contrary we have actually been quite busy working on the core of Lunar (and with our lives). Four very long years has passed by since our last release. Yet there have been a few adventurous souls still brave enough to [...]
We are about to wrap up the transition of the lunar services to our new hosts. There are still a few tasks that remains to be handled but we will get to them as fast as we possibly can. Should you notice any issues please don’t hesitate to tell me (Ratler) or Auke [...]
The Lunar team proudly announce the final release of Lunar Linux 1.6.5 codename ‘Mare Ingenii’!
The last known issues with the ISO have been resolved. We added support for hybrid ISO in the last minute, which mean it’s a lot more easy to install lunar from an usb-stick from now on. The developers [...]
The Lunar team proudly announce the release of Lunar Linux 1.6.5-rc1 codename ‘Mare Ingenii’!
This project is still alive and we don’t intend to change that!
While news and updates on our main site may have been next to nil we assure you that the wheels have been turning behind the scenes. The [...]
The Lunar team proudly announce the final release of Lunar Linux 1.6.4 codename ‘Lacus Autumni’!
After almost two years since the last stable release it’s finally here, Lunar Linux 1.6.4. We’ve reached a new milestone, 1.6.4 is our most
polished release to date. Our hope is that everyone will enjoy it as [...]
HEAR, HEAR! Lunar Linux 1.6.4-beta1 codename ‘Lacus Autumni’ just became available, so grab it while it’s hot!
We encourage everyone to give the latest ISO a test spin, your feedback is invaluable to us. With your help we will make Lunar even better!
We know it has been a long wait for a [...]
We are happy to announce that Lunar Linux 1.6.4 is coming closer to a release, 1.6.4-alpha3 codename ‘Lacus Autumni’ is available for testing.
It has been a long wait, but finally a new release is in the works that will correct all the issues installing Lunar using the old ISO’s. We have also [...]
IntroductionWelcome to the official Lunar Linux website! Lunar is a source-based distribution for 32 and 64bit Intel or AMD systems with simple, yet powerful package management and system administration tools. If you want a flexible system built from source that is easy to install and maintain, you should try Lunar!
- Marcus on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- oui on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Unni on Lunar Linux 1.7.0-rc2 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Service transition
- Anonymous on Service transition
- Demetri Salamander on About me
- engelsman on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- wdp on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- Striker on Wiki Updated
- ZopeInterface: don't built pth files
- gdal: Adjusting BUILD need --root=/ for the python3 install else lunar fix Python kicks off
- mpg123: version bumped to 1.21.0.
- nfs-utils: version bumped to 1.3.1.
- lxsession: version bumped to 0.5.0.
- zsh: version bumped to 5.0.7.
- mercurial: version bumped to 3.1.2.
- Python-3: version bumped to 3.4.2.
- sudo: version bumped to 1.8.11p1.
- lunar, theedge: version 16