after 3 weeks of heavy QC, a new lunar installation ISO, named
1.5.1 – “Gallium Arsenide” is released. This is the first release ever where
two different lunar ISO’s are released simultaneously. Once for i686 and one for older (up to i386) machines
Alright, the new site has been long in the works and is finally ready to be put to its full potential. While the site still lacks some of the old site’s content, most of it has been or will be moved to the new Wiki.
The website now sports mantis as the bug tracker, MediaWiki [...]
Seeing that the main page has no real content on it, I hereby designate this post as the first real news item!
However, seeing that it contains no real news, can it honestly be called news? I don’t know, so I give up.
And now, back to your regularly scheduled beta-website…
IntroductionWelcome to the official Lunar Linux website! Lunar is a source-based distribution for 32 and 64bit Intel or AMD systems with simple, yet powerful package management and system administration tools. If you want a flexible system built from source that is easy to install and maintain, you should try Lunar!
- Alex Neocrust on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Delvenaar on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- oui on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Unni on Lunar Linux 1.7.0-rc2 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Service transition
- Anonymous on Service transition
- Demetri Salamander on About me
- engelsman on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- wdp on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- thunderbird: version bump + optdep pulseaudio
- ImageMagick: adding optional_depends openjpeg-2 and fleshing out the switches
- sun-jdk: bump to 1.8.0_25
- thunderbird: adding a missing depends
- rkward: Bump to 0.6.2
- spatialindex: bump to 1.8.4
- gdal: Removing the sedit from BUILD now that openjpeg-2 is in moonbase and changing
- oxygen-gtk3: bump to 1.4.1
- blender: source dir _is_ standard
- choqok: bump to 1.4