- About Lunar
Continue Reading →
Seeing that the main page has no real content on it, I hereby designate this post as the first real news item!
However, seeing that it contains no real news, can it honestly be called news? I don’t know, so I give up.
And now, back to your regularly scheduled beta-website…
IntroductionWelcome to the official Lunar Linux website! Lunar is a source-based distribution for 32 and 64bit Intel or AMD systems with simple, yet powerful package management and system administration tools. If you want a flexible system built from source that is easy to install and maintain, you should try Lunar!
- Ratler on Service transition
- Anonymous on Service transition
- Demetri Salamander on About me
- engelsman on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- wdp on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- Striker on Wiki Updated
- engelsman on Wiki Updated
- akelling on Lunar-Linux module site facelift
- Florin on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- Striker on Lunar-Linux module site facelift
- php5: use %MYSQL
- php5: version bumped to 5.5.14.
- lighttpd: depend on %MYSQL
- libextractor: version bump
- kdenlive: Version bump and the BUILD sed not needed, removed.
- mlt: Version bump and some adjustments to CONFIGURE. The BUILD needed a
- wavpack: Adjusting to the BUILD to sedit in a missing exec_prefix for the
- frei0r: Fixing source url.
- enblend-enfuse: Bump to 4.1.3.
- calibre: Yet another version bump and adjust the BUILD so icons would show up