- About Lunar
Continue Reading →
Seeing that the main page has no real content on it, I hereby designate this post as the first real news item!
However, seeing that it contains no real news, can it honestly be called news? I don’t know, so I give up.
And now, back to your regularly scheduled beta-website…
IntroductionWelcome to the official Lunar Linux website! Lunar is a source-based distribution for 32 and 64bit Intel or AMD systems with simple, yet powerful package management and system administration tools. If you want a flexible system built from source that is easy to install and maintain, you should try Lunar!
- Ratler on Service transition
- Anonymous on Service transition
- Demetri Salamander on About me
- engelsman on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- wdp on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- Striker on Wiki Updated
- engelsman on Wiki Updated
- akelling on Lunar-Linux module site facelift
- Florin on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- Striker on Lunar-Linux module site facelift
- thunderbird: bump to 31.1.0.
- xulrunner: bump to 32.
- simplejson: bump to 3.6.3
- matplotlib: bump to 1.4.0.
- SQLAlchemy: bump to 0.9.7.
- firefox: Bump to 32. Compiled with shared-js so that can be re-enabled from mozconfig.
- pango: Undoing most of 2baedb6bc5f6b882d765e6971389ed329fe81a0e.
- pango: fix the build.
- harfbuzz: it depends optional on freetype2, cairo and icu4c.
- libftdi1: remove patch file and use sedit instead