- About Lunar
Continue Reading →
Alright, the new site has been long in the works and is finally ready to be put to its full potential. While the site still lacks some of the old site’s content, most of it has been or will be moved to the new Wiki.
The website now sports mantis as the bug tracker, MediaWiki [...]
Continue Reading →
Seeing that the main page has no real content on it, I hereby designate this post as the first real news item!
However, seeing that it contains no real news, can it honestly be called news? I don’t know, so I give up.
And now, back to your regularly scheduled beta-website…
IntroductionWelcome to the official Lunar Linux website! Lunar is a source-based distribution for 32 and 64bit Intel or AMD systems with simple, yet powerful package management and system administration tools. If you want a flexible system built from source that is easy to install and maintain, you should try Lunar!
- Unni on Lunar Linux 1.7.0-rc2 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Service transition
- Anonymous on Service transition
- Demetri Salamander on About me
- engelsman on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- wdp on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- Striker on Wiki Updated
- engelsman on Wiki Updated
- akelling on Lunar-Linux module site facelift
- Florin on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- koffice: Removing from moonbase. If you need such a suite you still have the choice
- firefox: bump to 32.0.2
- bluez-5: a little adjustment here, don't need both udev and systemd just one.
- bluedevil: Changing the WEB_SITE url
- libbluedevil: Changing the WEB_SITE url.
- ofono: bump to 1.15 and a few additions to CONFIGURE. Removing a defunct optional_depends.
- Merge pull request #342 from caschulz88/pyopenssl_setuptools
- Added setuptools to pyopenssl as dependency
- git: version bumped to 2.1.1
- opensc: version bumped to 0.14.0