Easier to maintain once set up Easier to keep updated & migrate [...]
As some may have noticed, we’ve added some translation icons to the website. Right now, they don’t do a lot since not much of the website is actually translated, but we will get to them as we can.
If you are able to do translations and you would like to contribute an article translation (or [...]
We have just migrated our website to Joomla! 1.5.x as some people may have already noticed.The update went fairly smoothly, but we have lost some functionality that was provided by 3rd party modules; namely Polls and Comments.
Polls do exist in some rudimentary form in Joomla!, however we replaced them before because they were not [...]
Our main server is currently undergoing mandatory maintenance. Please be patient and bear with us until our administrative squirrels (well, just one squirrel actually) have completed their nutty works.
This note is going to get updated once everything is resolved.
UPDATE: The squirrels are done and our main server is up and [...]
IntroductionWelcome to the official Lunar Linux website! Lunar is a source-based distribution for 32 and 64bit Intel or AMD systems with simple, yet powerful package management and system administration tools. If you want a flexible system built from source that is easy to install and maintain, you should try Lunar!
- Marcus on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- oui on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Unni on Lunar Linux 1.7.0-rc2 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Service transition
- Anonymous on Service transition
- Demetri Salamander on About me
- engelsman on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- wdp on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- Striker on Wiki Updated
- ZopeInterface: don't built pth files
- gdal: Adjusting BUILD need --root=/ for the python3 install else lunar fix Python kicks off
- mpg123: version bumped to 1.21.0.
- nfs-utils: version bumped to 1.3.1.
- lxsession: version bumped to 0.5.0.
- zsh: version bumped to 5.0.7.
- mercurial: version bumped to 3.1.2.
- Python-3: version bumped to 3.4.2.
- sudo: version bumped to 1.8.11p1.
- lunar, theedge: version 16