after 3 weeks of heavy QC, a new lunar installation ISO, named
1.5.1 – “Gallium Arsenide” is released. This is the first release ever where
two different lunar ISO’s are released simultaneously. Once for i686 and one for older (up to i386) machines
out of the blue I’m releasing a new lunar installation ISO RC, named
1.5.1 – “Gallium Arsenide”. Since I’m currently building a i386 version
and the i686 version has not seen extensive testing yet, I am releasing
the current state as RC1.
i686 download (240mb)
i386 download [...]
IntroductionWelcome to the official Lunar Linux website! Lunar is a source-based distribution for 32 and 64bit Intel or AMD systems with simple, yet powerful package management and system administration tools. If you want a flexible system built from source that is easy to install and maintain, you should try Lunar!
- Marcus on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- oui on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Unni on Lunar Linux 1.7.0-rc2 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Service transition
- Anonymous on Service transition
- Demetri Salamander on About me
- engelsman on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- wdp on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- Striker on Wiki Updated
- ZopeInterface: don't built pth files
- gdal: Adjusting BUILD need --root=/ for the python3 install else lunar fix Python kicks off
- mpg123: version bumped to 1.21.0.
- nfs-utils: version bumped to 1.3.1.
- lxsession: version bumped to 0.5.0.
- zsh: version bumped to 5.0.7.
- mercurial: version bumped to 3.1.2.
- Python-3: version bumped to 3.4.2.
- sudo: version bumped to 1.8.11p1.
- lunar, theedge: version 16