You better believe it, the day you all have been waiting for has finally arrived. The Lunar team proudly announce the final release of Lunar Linux 1.7.0 codename ‘Sinus Successus’.
Like the phoenix rising from the ashes Lunar Linux is back with a vengeance; a lot of overhauling have been done all over the [...]
The Lunar team proudly announce the final release of Lunar Linux 1.6.5 codename ‘Mare Ingenii’!
The last known issues with the ISO have been resolved. We added support for hybrid ISO in the last minute, which mean it’s a lot more easy to install lunar from an usb-stick from now on. The developers [...]
The Lunar team proudly announce the final release of Lunar Linux 1.6.4 codename ‘Lacus Autumni’!
After almost two years since the last stable release it’s finally here, Lunar Linux 1.6.4. We’ve reached a new milestone, 1.6.4 is our most
polished release to date. Our hope is that everyone will enjoy it as [...]
With great pleasure we release “Moose Drool”, also known as the Lunar-Linux 1.6.1 Installer ISO in to the public.
This ISO is partially a refreshed installer for i686, but it is also our first stable ISO for x86_64. The x86_64 installer ISO thus marks the true final entry for Lunar Linux as a multi-arch [...]
after 3 weeks of heavy QC, a new lunar installation ISO, named
1.5.1 – “Gallium Arsenide” is released. This is the first release ever where
two different lunar ISO’s are released simultaneously. Once for i686 and one for older (up to i386) machines
IntroductionWelcome to the official Lunar Linux website! Lunar is a source-based distribution for 32 and 64bit Intel or AMD systems with simple, yet powerful package management and system administration tools. If you want a flexible system built from source that is easy to install and maintain, you should try Lunar!
- Marcus on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- oui on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Unni on Lunar Linux 1.7.0-rc2 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Service transition
- Anonymous on Service transition
- Demetri Salamander on About me
- engelsman on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- wdp on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- Striker on Wiki Updated
- ZopeInterface: don't built pth files
- gdal: Adjusting BUILD need --root=/ for the python3 install else lunar fix Python kicks off
- mpg123: version bumped to 1.21.0.
- nfs-utils: version bumped to 1.3.1.
- lxsession: version bumped to 0.5.0.
- zsh: version bumped to 5.0.7.
- mercurial: version bumped to 3.1.2.
- Python-3: version bumped to 3.4.2.
- sudo: version bumped to 1.8.11p1.
- lunar, theedge: version 16