We are about to wrap up the transition of the lunar services to our new hosts. There are still a few tasks that remains to be handled but we will get to them as fast as we possibly can. Should you notice any issues please don’t hesitate to tell me (Ratler) or Auke [...]
The theme system in MediaWiki isn’t the greatest, so it will take some time and hammering to get things in [...]
Just in case nobody noticed, the Module Site has received a much-needed face-lift, which uses the base template for the main Lunar-Linux website. Some minor changes were also made to improve the overall speed and HTML-correctness since some areas actually had broken markup. [...]
Easier to maintain once set up Easier to keep updated & migrate [...]
As some may have noticed, we’ve added some translation icons to the website. Right now, they don’t do a lot since not much of the website is actually translated, but we will get to them as we can.
If you are able to do translations and you would like to contribute an article translation (or [...]
We have just migrated our website to Joomla! 1.5.x as some people may have already noticed.The update went fairly smoothly, but we have lost some functionality that was provided by 3rd party modules; namely Polls and Comments.
Polls do exist in some rudimentary form in Joomla!, however we replaced them before because they were not [...]
Alright, the new site has been long in the works and is finally ready to be put to its full potential. While the site still lacks some of the old site’s content, most of it has been or will be moved to the new Wiki.
The website now sports mantis as the bug tracker, MediaWiki [...]
Seeing that the main page has no real content on it, I hereby designate this post as the first real news item!
However, seeing that it contains no real news, can it honestly be called news? I don’t know, so I give up.
And now, back to your regularly scheduled beta-website…
IntroductionWelcome to the official Lunar Linux website! Lunar is a source-based distribution for 32 and 64bit Intel or AMD systems with simple, yet powerful package management and system administration tools. If you want a flexible system built from source that is easy to install and maintain, you should try Lunar!
- Marcus on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- oui on Lunar Linux 1.7.0 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Unni on Lunar Linux 1.7.0-rc2 (i686 & x86_64) ISO’s released
- Ratler on Service transition
- Anonymous on Service transition
- Demetri Salamander on About me
- engelsman on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- wdp on Handling renamed modules - An idea
- Striker on Wiki Updated
- ZopeInterface: don't built pth files
- gdal: Adjusting BUILD need --root=/ for the python3 install else lunar fix Python kicks off
- mpg123: version bumped to 1.21.0.
- nfs-utils: version bumped to 1.3.1.
- lxsession: version bumped to 0.5.0.
- zsh: version bumped to 5.0.7.
- mercurial: version bumped to 3.1.2.
- Python-3: version bumped to 3.4.2.
- sudo: version bumped to 1.8.11p1.
- lunar, theedge: version 16